Gateway Rescue Mission 328 S. Gallatin Street Jackson, MS 39203Ph. : 601-353-5864 Email : email@example.com
Overview and Mission
To offer life changing hope through the Gospel of Jesus Christ to homeless men, women, and children through programs to deliver food, shelter, counseling and discipleship.
Our Programs include...
- A 40 bed overnight shelter for men
- A 12 bed house for women called Ruth´s Refuge
- A 52 bed New Life Program in Magee for men struggling with addiction
- A kitchen that serves 3 meals a day
- Thrift stores in Pearl, Clinton and Magee.
Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Gateway Rescue Mission (but were afraid to ask!!)
- We serve about 400 meals per day. (that´s a lot of groceries)
- On any given night, about 100 people are off the streets and in safe shelter at a Gateway Rescue Mission facility.
- Gateway Rescue Mission is registered with the IRS as a 501-c3 non-profit and religious organization.
- Gateway currently operates 6 separate facilities in 3 counties. (Hinds, Rankin and Simpson)
- Gateway is 100% funded by private donations from individuals, churches, foundations, and businesses. Sales of donated items at our thrift stores also help support our ministry. Gateway Rescue Mission receives no government funding.
Our mission is To offer life changing hope through the Gospel of Jesus Christ to homeless men, women, and children through programs to deliver food, shelter, counseling and discipleship.